Baked crispy kale chips🥬😍 The right crunchy salty snack! Be aware whilst you’re placing your salt on, I could have by accident made mine too salty😉 recipe under!
•Kale, chopped into chip-sized items
•Olive oil (about 1-2 tbsp relying on how a lot kale you employ)
•Sea salt (about 1-2 tsp, once more relying on the quantity of kale used
Easy methods to make:
1) Rinse and chop your kale into chip-sized items. Pat dry with a paper towel
2) Add to a big bowl, drizzle with olive oil and add salt
4) Combine it properly in order that it’s evenly coated (be mild so that you don’t smush the kale an excessive amount of)
5) Preheat oven to 400 F
6) Prepare evenly spaced on a baking sheet
7) Bake for approx. 7 minutes or till crispy, regulate them to verify they don’t burn!
8) Take pleasure in!!😋